Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Know Karate

A couple of weeks ago, the Brat Child, myself and my cousin planned a little ghost hunting excursion. 
One of the places we were thinking of checking out was in a not-so-good area of town.

Miss Patsy: I wouldn't go to those cemeteries, there's a bad element in that area.
Kelly: That's the point of ghost hunting.
Miss Patsy: I mean bad people, drugs and gangs.
Me: That's fine, we can skip it.
Brat Child: I know karate!
Me: Yeah
Brat Child: I can protect us because I know karate.
Me: I bet you could but there's only one of you and Kelly and I don't know karate.
Brat Child: I can show you some moves.
Me: I don't think we could learn in time.
Brat Child: Here's a kick and if someone grabs you you do this (demonstrating his moves)
Me: You're pretty good but what if they have a gun?
Brat Child: Then I kick them in the privates and make them drop it.
Really he has an answer for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment